Evening of Day 1 to morning of Day 2. Feeding, watering, exercise, medications, home security, mail and paper pick-up, plant watering.
OVERNIGHT STAY WITH MID-DAY VISIT
Next day afternoon visit, in addition to overnight stay. All overnight stay services + afternoon visit.
IN-HOME VISITS (Regular and Extended)
- Usually scheduled between 7AM and 7PM; late-night hours (7PM - 9PM) by special arrangement. Extended visits (>1 hour) by special arrangement.
- Feeding, watering, medications, exercise, play.
Scheduled between 7AM and 7PM.
PET TAXI: Kent County ONLY
- Scheduled between the hours of 7AM and 5PM.
- Pick-up, drop-off and return to, e.g., a day care, groomer or veterinarian visit.
- Service is available as one-way or round-trip.
KEY / REMOTE PICK-UP & DROP-OFF SERVICE
We will arrange to pick-up / drop-off keys or remote access devices with clients who do not wish to leave those with us. (There is an additional charge for this service.)
MEET THE PET, MEET THE SITTER AND CLIENT CONSULT
- Meet the Pet is an initial meeting to review our services, gather information and answer questions. (NO charge applies)
- Meet the Sitter is a meeting arranged with a client who has asked to meet an assigned sitter before service is provided to the pet. (Charge applies)
- Client Consult is a meeting arranged in response to a client request to review information regarding the pet, home or additional service. (Charge applies)